Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) out on Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) did not practice on Thursday.
Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson are on track for increased roles in Week 17's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers after Bell and Edwards-Helaire logged consecutive non-participations on Wednesday and Thursday.
In an underrated opportunity against a Chargers' unit ranked 16th in fantasy points allowed to running backs, our models project Williams and Thompson to score 6.8 and 10.8 FanDuel points respectively.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021