Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
Anderson's full participation is a great sign after the Panthers' wideout missed Wednesday's practice with a calf injury. Expect Anderson to start in Week 17's matchup against a New Orleans Saints' defense ranked 18th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
Anderson's current projection includes 5.6 receptions for 62.8 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday August 18th, 2021