Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
Anderson's full participation is a great sign after the Panthers' wideout missed Wednesday's practice with a calf injury. Expect Anderson to start in Week 17's matchup against a New Orleans Saints' defense ranked 18th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
Anderson's current projection includes 5.6 receptions for 62.8 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020