Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
Anderson's full participation is a great sign after the Panthers' wideout missed Wednesday's practice with a calf injury. Expect Anderson to start in Week 17's matchup against a New Orleans Saints' defense ranked 18th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
Anderson's current projection includes 5.6 receptions for 62.8 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020