Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark (shin) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Chark's Week 17 status is trending towards questionable after Jacksonville's receiver missed consecutive practices with a shin injury. In a tough matchup against an Indianapolis Colts' defense ranked 14th in fantasy points allowed to wideouts, expect Laviska Shenault to see more volume if Chark is inactive.
Shenault's current projection includes 4.3 receptions for 47.4 yards on 6.5 targets.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021