Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders
Denver Broncos wide receiver K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not play in Week 17's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Hamler's rookie season will officially end after the Broncos' wideout was ruled out with a concussion. Expect Tim Patrick to see more volume in Sunday's divisional clash against a Raiders' defense ranked 17th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
Patrick's current projection includes 3.7 receptions for 47.7 yards on 6.3 targets.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021