Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 17's contest against the Buffalo Bills.
Parker's Week 17 status will likely be a game-time decision after the Dolphins' lead receiver was forced to miss two contests with a hamstring injury. In a tough matchup against a Buffalo defense ranked second in fantasy points allowed to wide outs, numberFire's models project Parker to score 5.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Parker's current Week 17 projection includes 2.4 receptions for 32.0 yards on 4.2 targets.
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021