Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (concussion) is available to play in Week 17's contest agains the Detroit Lions.
Mattison is on track to return after a concussion forced the Vikings' running back to miss one contest. In a potential lead role with Dalvin Cook ruled out for personal reasons, our models project Mattison to score 13.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,000.
Mattison's current projection includes 13.9 rushing attempts for 59.2 yards and 2.7 receptions for 22.2 yards.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- K.J. Osborn leads Vikings receivers in loss September 20th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021