Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (knee) has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Washington Football Team.
Sanders has been downgraded to out and will not play against Washington in Week 17, ending his sophomore season. Boston Scott will operate as the primary option in the Eagles' backfield against Washington. Our models expect Scott to handle 16.2 carries and 2.3 receptions in Week 17.
Scott's Week 17 projection includes 68.3 rushing yards, 18.5 receiving yards, 0.49 touchdowns, and 12.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,900.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021