Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford is currently expected to play in Sunday's divisional rematch despite three listed injuries. In a tough matchup against a Vikings' unit ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, our models project Stafford to score 17.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,400.
Stafford's current projection includes 23.9 completions for 270.5 yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles September 29th, 2022
- AJ Dillon (knee) upgraded to full Thursday for Green Bay September 29th, 2022
- Update: Tua Tagovailoa (head, neck) will not return in Week 4 for Miami September 29th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (chest) a full participant in practice Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa stretchered off in Week 4 game September 29th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Rams' Van Jefferson (knee) ruled out versus Falcons September 16th, 2022
- Rams want Allen Robinson 'more involved' in offense September 16th, 2022
- Rams' Van Jefferson (knee) absent on Wednesday September 14th, 2022
- Van Jefferson (knee) ruled out for Rams' Week 1 matchup September 7th, 2022
- Van Jefferson (knee) DNP in Rams' Tuesday practice September 6th, 2022
- McVay: Rams' Matthew Stafford (elbow) has "no limitations" September 4th, 2022