Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford is currently expected to play in Sunday's divisional rematch despite three listed injuries. In a tough matchup against a Vikings' unit ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, our models project Stafford to score 17.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,400.
Stafford's current projection includes 23.9 completions for 270.5 yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021