Bills' Tyler Kroft placed on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Buffalo Bills have placed tight end Tyler Kroft on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Kroft reportedly tested positive today, so he could be missing past Week 17 and into the playoffs. The Bills are just one of a handful of teams that have had positive tests turn up after the holidays and will hopefully be able to avoid a full outbreak.
Kroft hasn't been a consistent contributor for the Bills this season, ceding passing-down work to teammate Dawson Knox. His absence could bump Knox up into an every-down player, though. Knox is currently projected for 4.9 fantasy points in Week 17 and has a FanDuel salary of $4,700.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021