Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) won't play in Week 17
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
There haven't been any reports of a COVID-19 situation, but regardless, Hyde didn't travel with the team to Arizona for the 49ers home game. The veteran's absence will likely lead to a larger workload for Rashaad Penny. It's unclear if he'll be ready for the first week of the playoffs.
In 10 games this season, Hyde had 81 carries for 356 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also had 16 carries for 93 yards.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence poised and comfortable in preseason debut August 15th, 2021