Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is expected to start in the team's Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings despite his ankle, ribs, and thumb injuries.
Stafford seems intent on toughing through the Lions' final game of the season despite his injuries and despite the Lions' abysmal year. He left last week's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the first quarter after sustaining an ankle injury and would be in danger of reinjury or getting pulled early in today's contest.
Our models project Stafford for 18.8 fantasy points in today's game against the Vikings' struggling pass defense. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,400.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021