Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is expected to start in the team's Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings despite his ankle, ribs, and thumb injuries.
Stafford seems intent on toughing through the Lions' final game of the season despite his injuries and despite the Lions' abysmal year. He left last week's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the first quarter after sustaining an ankle injury and would be in danger of reinjury or getting pulled early in today's contest.
Our models project Stafford for 18.8 fantasy points in today's game against the Vikings' struggling pass defense. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,400.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021