Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17
Quarterback Carson Wentz will be a healthy scratch for the Philadelphia Eagles' Week 17 game against the Washington Football Team.
Rookie Jalen Hurts was already slated to start the Eagles' 2020 finale, but now Wentz will entirely sit this game out as the team contemplates their future at the position. It's unclear how the team plans to handle Wentz this offseason, but a big performance from Hurts this week could be an important factor.
Hurts is projected to score 18.3 fantasy points against the Football Team's tough defense. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,900.
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) ruled out for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021