Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will play Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford is dealing with a multitude of injuries, but as per usual, he'll tough it out and suit up on game day - albeit one that doesn't hold any weight. The veteran signal caller continues to make his case for one of the toughest guys in the league, as he's dealt with injuries all season long but will finish playing all 16 games.
Our models project Stafford for 284.8 passing yards, 1.8 touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions and 18.7 FanDuel points.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021