Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will play Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford is dealing with a multitude of injuries, but as per usual, he'll tough it out and suit up on game day - albeit one that doesn't hold any weight. The veteran signal caller continues to make his case for one of the toughest guys in the league, as he's dealt with injuries all season long but will finish playing all 16 games.
Our models project Stafford for 284.8 passing yards, 1.8 touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions and 18.7 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021