DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Buffalo Bills.
The Dolphins will be close to full strength as they push to qualify for this year's playoffs. Parker hasn't been as dominant with quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as he has been with Ryan Fitzpatrick, but he could still lead the Dolphins receivers in targets with Jakeem Grant sidelined.
Our models project Parker to score 9.1 fantasy points today against the Bills. His salary is $6,100 on FanDuel.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021