DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Buffalo Bills.
The Dolphins will be close to full strength as they push to qualify for this year's playoffs. Parker hasn't been as dominant with quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as he has been with Ryan Fitzpatrick, but he could still lead the Dolphins receivers in targets with Jakeem Grant sidelined.
Our models project Parker to score 9.1 fantasy points today against the Bills. His salary is $6,100 on FanDuel.
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021