DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Buffalo Bills.
The Dolphins will be close to full strength as they push to qualify for this year's playoffs. Parker hasn't been as dominant with quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as he has been with Ryan Fitzpatrick, but he could still lead the Dolphins receivers in targets with Jakeem Grant sidelined.
Our models project Parker to score 9.1 fantasy points today against the Bills. His salary is $6,100 on FanDuel.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020