Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (concussion) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
The Bengals theoretically have nothing to play for in Week 17, but could possibly be gearing up to play spoilers and block the Ravens from making the playoffs. Boyd left last week's contest early, but has cleared the concussion protocol and will play in today's season finale.
Our models project Boyd to score 9.5 fantasy points in Week 17 with a salary of $5,800 on FanDuel.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021