Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (concussion) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
The Bengals theoretically have nothing to play for in Week 17, but could possibly be gearing up to play spoilers and block the Ravens from making the playoffs. Boyd left last week's contest early, but has cleared the concussion protocol and will play in today's season finale.
Our models project Boyd to score 9.5 fantasy points in Week 17 with a salary of $5,800 on FanDuel.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) expected to play in Week 17's game against Ravens January 1st, 2021