Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins suffered a non-contact injury during the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Higgins was running for a huge gain (that was eventually negated by a penalty) before suffering a non-contact injury in the open field. The Bengals have made no announcement yet, but it's likely his day and season are over.
The first pick of the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft, Higgins made his presence felt throughout the 2020 season regardless of who handled the quarterbacking duties for the Bengals. If his day is indeed over, he'll finish the year with 67 receptions for 908 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) expected to play in Week 17's game against Ravens January 1st, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) limited Wednesday, remains in protocol December 30th, 2020