Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins suffered a non-contact injury during the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Higgins was running for a huge gain (that was eventually negated by a penalty) before suffering a non-contact injury in the open field. The Bengals have made no announcement yet, but it's likely his day and season are over.
The first pick of the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft, Higgins made his presence felt throughout the 2020 season regardless of who handled the quarterbacking duties for the Bengals. If his day is indeed over, he'll finish the year with 67 receptions for 908 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021