Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (groin) is inactive for the team's Week 17 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
There were reports that Fitzgerald could try to suit up for his team and play through the injury, but it seems the team wasn't comfortable enough with his health for today's game. With Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk (COVID-19) out today, the Cardinals may have to resort to KeeSean Johnson and Andy Isabella behind DeAndre Hopkins.
Fitzgerald's absence could even skew the Cardinals' passing game even more toward Hopkins, who has averaged 10 targets per game this season. Our models currently project the star, who has a, $8,200 salary on FanDuel, to score 14.1 fantasy points.
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021