Rams' Cam Akers (ankle) officially active for Week 17 showdown with Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers (ankle) is active for Week 17's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Akers is dealing with an ankle injury but will play through it in a crucial game against the Cardinals. Malcolm Brown is expected to handle some work in the Rams' backfield as well, and could see additional carries if Akers is less than 100%. Our models project Akers to see 14.1 carries and 0.9 receptions in Week 17.
Akers' Week 17 projection includes 64.7 rushing yards, 7.3 receiving yards, 0.47 touchdowns, and 10.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,300.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers out for season with torn Achilles July 20th, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021