Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17
Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was replaced by P.J. Walker during Week 17's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Bridgewater was replaced by P.J. Walker after failing to generate any offense through three quarters in Week 17's clash with the Saints. Walker will attempt to overcome a 19-point deficit with a quarter and a half remaining.
Bridgewater completed 13 of 23 attempts for 176 yards and 2 interceptions before being benched on Sunday.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021