Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) returned to Week 17's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Murray returned to Week 17's must-win game with the Cardinals down 11 points. He is clearly hobbled by his ankle injury, but with the Cardinals going home with a loss, Arizona has decided Murray is their best chance even operating at less than 100%.
Murray is up to 5 completions on 6 attempts for 67 yards so far in Week 17.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021