Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor (head) will not return to Week 17's game against the Washington Football Team.
Reagor suffered a head injury during the first half of Sunday night's clash with Washington and has been ruled out.
Reagor will finish Week 17 with 1 reception on 1 target for 15 yards.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021