Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor (head) will not return to Week 17's game against the Washington Football Team.
Reagor suffered a head injury during the first half of Sunday night's clash with Washington and has been ruled out.
Reagor will finish Week 17 with 1 reception on 1 target for 15 yards.
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021