Rapoport: Jared Goff (thumb) facing challenge to play for Rams in Wild Card
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff (thumb surgery) will have a challenge returning for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Rams have expressed optimism that Goff will be available but Rapoport doesn't sound as hopeful. The first official injury report will come out Tuesday and should provide a little more clarity. John Wolford completed 22-of-38 passes for 231 scoreless yards and an interception in the Rams' 18-7, Week 17 win over the Arizona Cardinals. He also led the team with 56 rushing yards.
Goff is currently the QB10 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings for the Wild Card round. He has a salary of $7,000 on FanDuel's Saturday slate and our models project him for 15.7 FanDuel points. Goff was held below 11.0 FanDuel points in both starts versus the Seahawks during the regular season.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Lions again September 22nd, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021