Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs was arrested early this morning on DUI charges.
Jacobs reportedly sustained minor injuries after crashing his car earlier this morning, and was arrested on DUI charges. We will learn more about the incident as more details emerge, but Jacobs could face some sort of discipline from the league during the 2021 season.
Jacobs finished the 2020 season with a bang, carrying the ball 15 times for 89 yards and 2 scores in the Raiders' victory over the Denver Broncos. Overall, the Radiers' lead back had a season of highs and lows, but still finished with an impressive 1,303 yards from scrimmage and 12 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Raiders expected to feed Henry Ruggs 'a lot of targets' July 9th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake 'expects to play a more versatile role with Raiders' July 8th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021