Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams
Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jamal Adams (shoulder) will likely be a game-time decision for Saturday's playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Adams is dealing with a shoulder injury and his status "likely won't be known until gameday", according to Pete Carroll. Adams' absence would be a major blow for the Seahawks defense. He earned Pro Football Focus' fourth-best pass rush grade for safeties this season, recording an incredible eleven sacks.
The Seahawks are 4.5-point favorites over the Rams on Saturday. Their implied team total of 23.5 points is the third-highest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson feels "better than ever" August 26th, 2021
- Seahawks remain committed to Chris Carson as lead back in 2021 August 23rd, 2021