Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde (illness) is available for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Hyde missed Week 17's game against the San Francisco 49ers with a non-COVID related illness but will return for Seattle's playoff game on Saturday. Our models expect him to handle 5.2 touches in a crowded Seahawks' backfield.
The Seahawks are 4.5-point favorites over the Rams on Saturday. Their implied team total of 23.5 points is the third-highest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021