Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) estimated DNP on Tuesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (toe) was an estimated DNP for Tuesday's walkthrough practice ahead of Saturday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Gibson appeared to make it through Week 17's win over the Philadelphia Eagles without any setbacks, but he begins the week with a missed practice. Barring news of a setback, Gibson should be available on Saturday, but a full practice at any point this week would be reassuring. Our models expect Gibson to handle 14.7 carries and 2.5 receptions against Tampa Bay.
The Football Team are 8.5-point underdogs against the Buccaneers on Saturday. Their implied team total of 18.5 points is the lowest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021