Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) was an estimated non-participant on Wednesday.
Mooney's practice status is worth monitoring after the Bears' rookie was listed with an ankle injury. Expect Anthony Miller to see more targets against a New Orleans Saints' defense allowing 29.7 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers if Mooney is inactive on Sunday.
Mooney's current projection includes 3.2 receptions for 35.6 yards on 5.1 targets.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021