Buccaneers' Carlton Davis (groin) questionable for Wild Card
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Carlton Davis (groin) is questionable for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Washington Football Team.
Davis was upgraded to a full practice on Thursday after starting the week with a DNP. He missed the final two games in the regular season and is headed for a game-time call on Saturday night. Davis' return would be a downgrade for Washington's offense.
Per Pro Football Focus, Davis ranked No. 7 against the run (83.8), compared to No. 58 in coverage (66.4), among all corners during the regular season. The Buccaneers D/ST is the top-ranked unit at the position in numberFire's Wild Card rankings.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021