Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Willie Snead (ankle) was upgraded to a limited participant at Thursday's practice for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Tennessee Titans.
Snead now seems on track to play after sitting out Wednesday's practice, as well as Week 17. He only averaged 3.7 targets and 33.2 yards per game during the regular season, so even in a prime matchup, Snead offers limited upside. He caught 3 passes for 23 yards on a season-high 7 targets when the Ravens played the Titans in Week 11. Marquise Brown may lose a few targets with Snead active.
The Titans allowed the fourth-most yards and third-most FanDuel points to wide receivers during the regular season. They finished with the No. 27 pass defense in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted rankings. Snead has a salary of $5,000 on FanDuel's Saturday slate.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021