Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card playoff contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Mooney's status is unclear after Chicago's rookie wideout was unable to practice this week with an ankle injury. Expect Anthony Miller to see more volume against a Saints' unit allowing 29.7 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers if Mooney is limited or ruled out.
Mooney's current projection includes 3.2 receptions for 35.6 yards on 5.1 targets.
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021