Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is questionable for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Penny was added to the injury report on Friday and is now considered questionable to face the Rams on Sunday. Our models had projected Penny to handle 2.1 touches against the Rams. If he is unable to play, DeeJay Dallas could see some action as Seattle's third option behind Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde.
The Seahawks are 3.0-point favorites over the Rams on Sunday. Their implied team total of 22.75 points is the seven-highest team total on the 'Sat-Sun' main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense June 13th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021