Tampa Bay's LeSean McCoy (illness) ruled out for Saturday's Wild Card playoff contest
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back LeSean McCoy (illness) will not play in Saturday's playoff game against the Washington Football Team.
McCoy will not available after the veteran running back was ruled out with an illness. Expect Leonard Fournette to play on passing situations with Ronald Jones handling the majority of early down work. numberFire's models currently expect Fournette to score 9.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,200.
Fournette's current projection includes 10.2 rushing attempts for 40.7 yards and 2.4 receptions for 15.2 yards.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021