Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore
Tennessee Titans offensive guard Rodger Saffold (ankle) is available for Sunday's playoff contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
Safford will play in Tennessee's Wild Card showdown against the Ravens after a limited participation on Friday. On 872 snaps this season, the Titans' left guard has graded best as a run blocker, recording the fourth highest Pro Football run blocking grade among interior offensive lineman. Safford's presence should aid Derrick Henry's production against a Ravens' unit allowing 19 FanDuel points per game to running backs.
Our models currently project Henry to rush for 108.0 yards on 21.2 attempts.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) done for the day September 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021