Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not play in Sunday's playoff contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Mooney will miss Chicago's Wild Card matchup after the Bears' rookie suffered an ankle injury in Week 17. Expect Anthony Miller to see more snaps against a Saints' unit allowing 29.7 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season.
Miller's current projection includes 2.4 receptions for 27.2 yards on 3.9 targets.
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021