Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) doubtful to return on Saturday
Los Angeles Rams defensive lineman Aaron Donald is considered doubtful to return to Saturday's game.
Donald and the Rams defense have been disrupting Russell Wilson at every turn on Saturday, as the best defensive player in football is prone to do. However, he suffered a ribs injury when making a hit on Russell Wilson, and it doesn't seem as though he'll return to this game.
The Rams D/ST currently has 15 points on FanDuel. Donald has been a big part, racking up 3 solo tackles and 2 sacks.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021