Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers
Cleveland Browns guard Wyatt Teller (calf) is available for Sunday's Wild Card clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Teller and Jack Conklin (knee/illness) have both been upgraded from questionable to available and will play on Sunday. Their availability provides a major boost to Cleveland's offensive line. Teller finished the regular season as Pro Football Focus' highest-graded guard overall and in run blocking, with grades of 92.9 and 93.6.
The Browns are 5.5-point underdogs against the Steelers on Sunday night. Their implied team total is 21.0 points.
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021