Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers
Cleveland Browns guard Wyatt Teller (calf) is available for Sunday's Wild Card clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Teller and Jack Conklin (knee/illness) have both been upgraded from questionable to available and will play on Sunday. Their availability provides a major boost to Cleveland's offensive line. Teller finished the regular season as Pro Football Focus' highest-graded guard overall and in run blocking, with grades of 92.9 and 93.6.
The Browns are 5.5-point underdogs against the Steelers on Sunday night. Their implied team total is 21.0 points.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021