Buccaneers activate Devin White from reserve/COVID-19 list
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers activated linebacker Devin White from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Defensive lineman Steve McLendon was also activated. The Buccaneers were without White and McClendon for Week 17 against the Atlanta Falcons and their Wild Card matchup against the Washington Football Team. They will both be available for Sunday's Divisional Round against the New Orleans Saints.
White earned the third-highest pass-rush grade (85.9) among all linebackers during the regular season from Pro Football Focus. The Buccaneers have the lowest-ranked D/ST in numberFire's Divisonal Round fantasy rankings.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021