Rams are "optimistic" Aaron Donald (ribs) will play Sunday
The Los Angeles Rams are optimistic about lineman Aaron Donald's (ribs) status.
Donald suffered a ribs injury during the Ram's Wild Card Round victory over the Seattle Seahawks, but it's not believed to be very serious going forward. While he was unable to return after suffering the injury in the third quarter of Saturday's game, the team is now optimistic about his status for next week.
Donald has been a force of nature yet again in 2020, once again leading all interior defenders in PFF grade and creating 13.5 sacks in the regular season (the second-best mark of his career). His presence would be a huge boon to the Rams as they take on the Green Bay Packers next week.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021
- Update: Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) day-to-day August 23rd, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb/hand) leaves practice early Monday August 23rd, 2021
- Rams appear 'all-in' on Darrell Henderson August 13th, 2021