Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) was limited in practice on Tuesday heading into Saturday's playoff showdown with the Baltimore Ravens.
Beasley opens the week with a limited practice following a 7-reception performance against the Indianapolis Colts on Wild Card Weekend. He entered last weekend listed as questionable and could be on track to do the same for this Saturday's game. Our models expect him to see 7.4 targets against Baltimore.
The Bills are 3.0-point favorites over the Ravens on Saturday night. Their implied team total of 26.25 points is the fourth-highest team total on the 'Sat-Sun' main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021