Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (knee) is planning to begin the next phase of his rehab from November's season-ending ACL injury in mid-February.
Burrow is progressing steadily through his rehab process and is eyeing February for the next phase, which includes a return to throwing the football. He described his knee as being at "15%" adding, "there is obviously a long road ahead and there are opportunities for setbacks along the road, but as far as right now, it's looking as good as it could for where I am at in the rehab process." Burrow also said that he is currently "on pace" to complete his recovery in 9 months' time and be available for the start of the 2021 season.
Burrow finished his rookie season with 264 completions on 404 attempts for 2,688 passing yards, 13 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions, with 37 rush attempts for 142 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns.
- Patriots' James White (hip) carted off field Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021