Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) DNP on Tuesday
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) was absent from Tuesday's practice ahead of this weekend's clash with the Green Bay Packers.
Earlier in the week, the Rams stated that Kupp is expected to play against the Packers, but his week of preparation isn't off to a good start. An upgrade to a limited session at some point this week would be a positive sign. If Kupp is available, our models expect him to see 7.2 targets against Green Bay.
The Rams are 7.0-point underdogs against the Packers this weekend. Their implied team total of 19.75 points is the lowest team total on the 'Sat-Sun' main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021