Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray will not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's NFC Divisional Round game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray has been the thunder to Alvin Kamara's lightning all year long to this point, but it seems as though he's dealing with an injury. The veteran rusher reportedly pulled up after a catch this past Sunday due to a quad injury, and it's still bothering him to this point of the week. If he can't go, the Saints will be short an important role player in the offense. Keep a close eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
Our models project Murray for 34.8 rushing yards, 9.6 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 6.9 FanDuel points.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021