Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray will not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's NFC Divisional Round game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray has been the thunder to Alvin Kamara's lightning all year long to this point, but it seems as though he's dealing with an injury. The veteran rusher reportedly pulled up after a catch this past Sunday due to a quad injury, and it's still bothering him to this point of the week. If he can't go, the Saints will be short an important role player in the offense. Keep a close eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
Our models project Murray for 34.8 rushing yards, 9.6 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 6.9 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021