Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip, ankle) limited participant on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip, ankle) was limited during Wednesday's practice.
Edwards-Helaire's status against the Cleveland Browns is trending in the right direction after Kansas City's rookie running back started the week with a limited participation. Expect CEH to play a lead role if he can continue practicing on Thursday and Friday.
In a challenging matchup against a Browns' unit allowing 17.7 FanDuel points to running backs this regular season, Edwards-Helaire's salary stands at $6,100.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021