Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis did not practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Divisional Round game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lewis is dealing with a knee issue, which limited him in Tuesday's practice. Now he's been downgraded to a non-participation just one day later, which is a worrisome sign. Perhaps it was just a veteran day off, but nevertheless, it's something to monitor as the week progresses. The Packers are in action on Saturday, so there are only two more days to change his status for the better.
Our models project Lewis for 1.8 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp July 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- A.J. Dillon to be utilized 'a lot more' in Packers offense July 19th, 2021