Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (quad) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Murray's Divisional playoff status is trending in the wrong direction after the Saints' running back missed consecutive practices with a quad injury. Expect Alvin Kamara to handle more touches against a strong Tampa Bay Buccaneers' unit allowing 14.1 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season if Murray is inactive on Sunday.
Murray's current projection includes 8.7 rushing attempts for 34.7 yards and 1.4 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021