Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (quad) is questionable to play in Sunday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Murray is questionable after the Saints' running back missed practice time with a quad injury. Expect Alvin Kamara to handle most of New Orleans' backfield touches against a Buccaneers' unit allowing 17.2 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season if Murray is ruled out on Sunday.
Murray's current projection includes 8.7 rushing attempts for 34.7 yards and 1.4 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins leads Ravens with 8 targets, 96 yards September 14th, 2021
- Lamar Jackson totals 321 yards, fumbles twice late in Baltimore loss September 14th, 2021
- Latavius Murray leads Ravens with 10 carries September 14th, 2021