Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) is questionable for Sunday's playoff clash with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill was upgraded to limited on Friday after back-to-back DNPs to open the week. If Hill is ruled out, Drew Brees would be under center for all of New Orleans' red zone plays, and Alvin Kamara would have less competition for carries inside the five-yard line.
The Saints are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 27.5 points is the second-highest team total on the four-game Saturday-Sunday main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021