Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) is questionable for Sunday's playoff clash with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill was upgraded to limited on Friday after back-to-back DNPs to open the week. If Hill is ruled out, Drew Brees would be under center for all of New Orleans' red zone plays, and Alvin Kamara would have less competition for carries inside the five-yard line.
The Saints are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 27.5 points is the second-highest team total on the four-game Saturday-Sunday main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021