Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) facing an "uphill battle" to play Sunday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) is reportedly facing an "uphill battle" to play in today's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edwards-Helaire was able to put in some limited work in practice this week, but hip injuries are tricky and the young back is now trending towards missing another game. The 2020 first-round pick hasn't played since the team's Week 15 win over the New Orleans Saints.
If Edwards-Helaire cannot suit up for today's game, Le'Veon Bell, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson would likely form a rotation and share the workload today.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021