Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) walked to the locker room during the third quarter of Sunday's Divisional playoff clash with the Cleveland Browns.
Mahomes suffered a head/neck injury at the end of an attempted rush during the third quarter of Sunday's game. He tried to get to his feet following the hit but was wobbly and unable to stand. He was able to walk to the locker room but all signs point to him being unable to return this week. Chad Henne replaced Mahomes and is now under center for Kansas City.
Before exiting the game, Mahomes completed 21 of 30 attempts for 255 yards and 1 touchdown, with 3 carries for 14 rushing yards and 1 rushing touchdown.
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021