Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) has been ruled out of Sunday's playoff showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As expected, Hill has been downgraded to out with a knee injury and will not play on Sunday. Hill's absence, combined with Latavius Murray being ruled out, clears the way for Alvin Kamara to see a large workload against Tampa Bay on Sunday night and should lock Drew Brees into all the Saints' redzone plays. Our models expect him to see 17.5 carries and 5.4 receptions on Sunday.
Kamara's projection against the Buccaneers includes 81.3 rushing yards, 43.0 receiving yards, 1.21 touchdowns, and 22.4 FanDuel points.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021