Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) has been ruled out of Sunday's playoff showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As expected, Hill has been downgraded to out with a knee injury and will not play on Sunday. Hill's absence, combined with Latavius Murray being ruled out, clears the way for Alvin Kamara to see a large workload against Tampa Bay on Sunday night and should lock Drew Brees into all the Saints' redzone plays. Our models expect him to see 17.5 carries and 5.4 receptions on Sunday.
Kamara's projection against the Buccaneers includes 81.3 rushing yards, 43.0 receiving yards, 1.21 touchdowns, and 22.4 FanDuel points.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021